1. History
  2. Road Closures
  3. Chip Seal Project
  4. Snow Removal

The Village of Jerome, named for Jerome Kuhn, son of the president of the Twin Falls based North side land and Water Company. The village was surveyed and platted in the summer of 1907. By September 30, 1907 the day of the formal opening of the town site and sale of town lots, Jerome had electricity and piped water.

A petition containing more than 200 signatures was presented to the Lincoln County Commissioners on July 15, 1909 requesting that Jerome be incorporated as a Village. That petition was granted.