What can I do with my property?

The uses allowed on your property depend on the zoning of your property. The City of Jerome has assigned a zone to every property located in the City of Jerome. Zoning regulates the types and densities of residential development and the types of industrial and commercial uses allowed. The City of Jerome Planning Office can assist you in determining the zoning of your property and the uses allowed in that zone.

For your reference, you may view 17.14.010 of the Jerome Municipal Code which contains the Official Schedule of District Regulations. This will show the uses allowed in different zoning districts. Uses are listed as “P” for a Permitted Use and “S” signifying by Special Use Permit only. If none of these are listed, the use is prohibited in that zone.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Planning Office located?
2. What is the zoning of my property?
3. What can I do with my property?
4. What is a special use permit?
5. What is a permitted use?
6. What kind of fence can I put up at my house?
7. What are the setbacks for my property?
8. What is required to put up a sign for my business?
9. I received a notice from the City about my neighbor’s property? What does this mean?
10. Where can I view the Jerome Municipal Code?
11. Where can I get application forms?